Closed (Visit : http://sa-mphost.net)

<strong><div align="center"><span style="color: #ff0033;"><span style="font-size: 18px;">Dear Users,

We Upgraded Our System And Changed Our SA-MP Free Hosting Website To (Http://sa-mphost.net)
Visit SA-MPHost.Net for Grabbing Your Server.

Thank You

Regards
Mohammad Owais (Ossi Baba)
CEO At OBHost.Org</span></span></div></strong>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

<strong><div align="center"><span style="color: #ff0033;"><span style="font-size: 18px;">Dear Users,

We Upgraded Our System And Changed Our SA-MP Free Hosting Website To (Http://sa-mphost.net)
Visit SA-MPHost.Net for Grabbing Your Server.

Thank You

Regards
Mohammad Owais (Ossi Baba)
CEO At OBHost.Org</span></span></div></strong>

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» SA:MP Server Application
Grand Theft Auto IV Review EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:17 am by xCubic

» SERVER REQUEST {SAMP}
Grand Theft Auto IV Review EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:58 am by Aditya

» my app
Grand Theft Auto IV Review EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:48 pm by Ossi Baba

» Server App
Grand Theft Auto IV Review EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:59 pm by Ossi Baba

» application

» NEED ROLEPLAY SCRIPT

» How to upload fraps video fast in youtube
Grand Theft Auto IV Review EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:56 pm by Gramatik

» Hello
Grand Theft Auto IV Review EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:40 pm by Snake_Eyes[DTBF]

» Application!
Grand Theft Auto IV Review EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:07 am by Snake_Eyes[DTBF]

Poll

What About Our Hosting
Grand Theft Auto IV Review I_vote_lcap89%Grand Theft Auto IV Review I_vote_rcap 89% [ 117 ]
Grand Theft Auto IV Review I_vote_lcap2%Grand Theft Auto IV Review I_vote_rcap 2% [ 3 ]
Grand Theft Auto IV Review I_vote_lcap3%Grand Theft Auto IV Review I_vote_rcap 3% [ 4 ]
Grand Theft Auto IV Review I_vote_lcap3%Grand Theft Auto IV Review I_vote_rcap 3% [ 4 ]
Grand Theft Auto IV Review I_vote_lcap2%Grand Theft Auto IV Review I_vote_rcap 2% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 131

Flag

Flag Counter

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:21 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 861 messages in 368 subjects

We have 259 registered users

The newest registered user is xCubic

Grand Theft Auto IV Review

John Harison
    OBHost Senior Member
    OBHost Senior Member

Grand Theft Auto IV Review Empty Grand Theft Auto IV Review

Post by John Harison Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:38 pm

Grand Theft Auto IV
    Review

Grand Theft Auto IV is a 2008 open world action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on 29 April 2008 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles, and on 2 December 2008 on Microsoft Windows. It is the eleventh title in the Grand Theft Auto series, and the first main entry since Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas in 2004. As the first title in the series to be released for the seventh generation of video game consoles, Grand Theft Auto IV was highly anticipated preceding its release.[2]
    Grand Theft Auto IV is played from a third-person perspective in an open world environment, allowing the player to interact with the game world at their leisure. The game is set within the fictional state of Liberty City, which is heavily based on New York City.[note 1] The single-player story follows Niko Bellic, a veteran of an unnamed war in Eastern Europe who comes to the United States in search of someone important, but quickly becomes entangled in a world of gangs, crime, and corruption. An online multiplayer mode is included with the game, allowing up to 16 players to engage in both co-operative and competitive gameplay in a recreation of the single-player setting.[note 2] Two expansion packs were later released as downloadable content for the game, The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony, which both feature new plots that are interconnected with the main Grand Theft Auto IV storyline, and follow new protagonists.
    Development began shortly following the release of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Upon its release, the game was acclaimed by many reviewers who praised its story missions, setting, and updates from previous games in the series. A commercial success, Grand Theft Auto IV broke industry sales records by earning US $500 million in the first week of its release.[4]
    Its successor, Grand Theft Auto V, was released on 17 September 2013, and has also received universal critical acclaim.[5]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:01 pm