Closed (Visit : http://sa-mphost.net)

<strong><div align="center"><span style="color: #ff0033;"><span style="font-size: 18px;">Dear Users,

We Upgraded Our System And Changed Our SA-MP Free Hosting Website To (Http://sa-mphost.net)
Visit SA-MPHost.Net for Grabbing Your Server.

Thank You

Regards
Mohammad Owais (Ossi Baba)
CEO At OBHost.Org</span></span></div></strong>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

<strong><div align="center"><span style="color: #ff0033;"><span style="font-size: 18px;">Dear Users,

We Upgraded Our System And Changed Our SA-MP Free Hosting Website To (Http://sa-mphost.net)
Visit SA-MPHost.Net for Grabbing Your Server.

Thank You

Regards
Mohammad Owais (Ossi Baba)
CEO At OBHost.Org</span></span></div></strong>

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» SA:MP Server Application
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:17 am by xCubic

» SERVER REQUEST {SAMP}
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:58 am by Aditya

» my app
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:48 pm by Ossi Baba

» Server App
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:59 pm by Ossi Baba

» application
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:59 pm by Ossi Baba

» NEED ROLEPLAY SCRIPT

» How to upload fraps video fast in youtube
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:56 pm by Gramatik

» Hello
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:40 pm by Snake_Eyes[DTBF]

» Application!
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:07 am by Snake_Eyes[DTBF]

Poll

What About Our Hosting
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review I_vote_lcap89%Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review I_vote_rcap 89% [ 117 ]
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review I_vote_lcap2%Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review I_vote_rcap 2% [ 3 ]
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review I_vote_lcap3%Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review I_vote_rcap 3% [ 4 ]
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review I_vote_lcap3%Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review I_vote_rcap 3% [ 4 ]
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review I_vote_lcap2%Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review I_vote_rcap 2% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 131

Flag

Flag Counter

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:21 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 861 messages in 368 subjects

We have 259 registered users

The newest registered user is xCubic

Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review

John Harison
    OBHost Senior Member
    OBHost Senior Member

Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review Empty Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Review

Post by John Harison Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:45 pm

NEED FOR SPEED
    MOST WANTED
    (2012)

“The graphics are absolutely awesome” (Eurogamer.es) “It pushes the mobile platform to its utmost limits and doesn’t even break a sweat” (Capsule Computers) Play The Simpsons™: Tapped Out. THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Create your own living, breathing Springfield for free! Buckle up, hit the gas and hold on tight; you’re in for the ride of your life. Outrun cops, outsmart rivals – and outdrive your friends – in the Need for Speed Most Wanted apk yet. Do you dare to be the Most Wanted android games? Now you can do this. Just hit it hard and download free android games here.

**Need for Speed Most Wanted is an immersive, high-quality game. Please note that it requires a 550MB+ download and roughly 1,900MB+ free space on your device. To speed things up, we recommend connecting to WiFi.**

MAKE TROUBLE, GET WANTED
    Evade a relentless police force while you clash with street racers. Race and chase hot cars like the SRT Viper GTS, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Hummer H1 Alpha, and many more. Feel the intensity of no-brakes-allowed street racing with realistic full-car damage for the first time on mobile as free apk.

LEAVE YOUR MARK
    Log into Origin to check the Wanted List and find out who is the Most Wanted across platforms and among your friends. Then, challenge your friends and prove your racing skills in nonstop competition.

GO FROM ZERO TO Need for Speed Most Wanted apk…
    • Drive and customize over 40 of the world’s most exciting cars
    • Race the way you want! By popular demand, you can now touch or tilt to steer
    • Use Mods to enhance your car and get ahead of the pack in style
    • Experience the action with mind-blowing graphics and intense full-car damage
    • Earn Speed Points to unlock new cars
    • Trick out your phone with an exclusive Most Wanted live wallpaper

Your rivals will do everything they can to stop you from getting to the top – but in this world, there can only be one Most Wanted.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:51 am