Closed (Visit : http://sa-mphost.net)

<strong><div align="center"><span style="color: #ff0033;"><span style="font-size: 18px;">Dear Users,

We Upgraded Our System And Changed Our SA-MP Free Hosting Website To (Http://sa-mphost.net)
Visit SA-MPHost.Net for Grabbing Your Server.

Thank You

Regards
Mohammad Owais (Ossi Baba)
CEO At OBHost.Org</span></span></div></strong>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

<strong><div align="center"><span style="color: #ff0033;"><span style="font-size: 18px;">Dear Users,

We Upgraded Our System And Changed Our SA-MP Free Hosting Website To (Http://sa-mphost.net)
Visit SA-MPHost.Net for Grabbing Your Server.

Thank You

Regards
Mohammad Owais (Ossi Baba)
CEO At OBHost.Org</span></span></div></strong>

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» SA:MP Server Application
[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:17 am by xCubic

» SERVER REQUEST {SAMP}
[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:58 am by Aditya

» my app
[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:48 pm by Ossi Baba

» Server App
[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:59 pm by Ossi Baba

» application
[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:59 pm by Ossi Baba

» NEED ROLEPLAY SCRIPT

» How to upload fraps video fast in youtube
[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:56 pm by Gramatik

» Hello
[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:40 pm by Snake_Eyes[DTBF]

» Application!
[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:07 am by Snake_Eyes[DTBF]

Poll

What About Our Hosting
[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation I_vote_lcap89%[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation I_vote_rcap 89% [ 117 ]
[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation I_vote_lcap2%[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation I_vote_rcap 2% [ 3 ]
[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation I_vote_lcap3%[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation I_vote_rcap 3% [ 4 ]
[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation I_vote_lcap3%[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation I_vote_rcap 3% [ 4 ]
[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation I_vote_lcap2%[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation I_vote_rcap 2% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 131

Flag

Flag Counter

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:21 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 861 messages in 368 subjects

We have 259 registered users

The newest registered user is xCubic

2 posters

[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation

targuisti
    OBHost Junior Member
    OBHost Junior Member

[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation Empty [Guide] How to dedicated server instalation

Post by targuisti Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:11 pm

Counter Strike 1.6 dedicated server installation tutorial

In order to install a Counter Strike 1. 6 dedicated server, you need :

a. Windows XP, processor 1000 ghz, memory 256 ram
    b. Connection to internet
    c. 300 - 400 MB free space on disk

You shall have to follow a few steps :

1. Connect to the internet
    2. Download here the CS 1.6 Server Creator installer and unzipp it anywhere on disk.
    3. Create an new directory on your disk and name it HLDS . It can be named anyhow but we shall use HLDS because it`s classic .
    4. Now double click on installer.exe and when the selection window appear you select the new directory HLDS . Hit OK and wait a few moments . A blue window will appear on screen displaying the scroll of the installation . At this point the installer downloads and installs all the server`s components in your HLDS directory. It can take some time to do it, depending on the internet connection , so have a little patience .When the installer finishes his work , check out the HLDS directory and see if it has approximate 315 MB .If it has , then everything it`s ok and if it hasnt 315 MB you`ll have to repeat this step .Open the HLDS directory ; it should look like this :
    [Guide] How to dedicated server instalation A_doua

Now open the cstrike folder , that should look like this :
    [Guide] How to dedicated server instalation A_treia

Counter Strike 1.6 dedicated server installation on Windows XP tutorial

In order to install a Counter Strike 1. 6 dedicated server, you need :

a.Windows XP, processor 1000 ghz, memory 256 ram
    b. Connection to internet
    c. 300 - 400 MB free space on disk

You shall have to follow a few steps :

1. Connect to the internet
    2. Download here the CS 1.6 Server Creator installer and un zipp it anywhere on disk.
    3. Create an new directory on your disk and name it HLDS . It can be named anyhow but we shall use HLDS because it`s classic .
    4. Now double click on installer.exe and when the selection window appear you select the new directory HLDS . Hit OK and wait a few moments . A blue window will appear on screen displaying the scroll of the installation . At this point the installer downloads and installs all the server`s components in your HLDS directory. It can take some time to do it, depending on the internet connection , so have a little patience .When the installer finishes his work , check out the HLDS directory and see if it has approximate 315 MB .If it has , then everything it`s ok and if it hasn`t 315 MB you`ll have to repeat this step .Open the HLDS directory ; it should look like this :

Now open the cstrike folder , that should look like this :

5. Next step is to set the server up for accepting non steam clients . In order to do that download you can use one ofe these methods:

5.1 Recommended - Use Dual protocol method (47+48). Download Dproto (latest version), double click it and choose as installation folder, the main directory of your server (HLDS). Then go to HLDS\cstrike\addons\metamod, open plugins.ini and edit this line there:

Code:
    win32 addons\dproto\dproto.dl

5.2 The old swds.dll No Stream patcher. Download it fron this link . Double click the exe and chose as installation folder, the main directory of your server (HLDS).

If you want a Stem Only dedicated server, just skip this step !

6. Next step is to configure te server.cfg in order to make your server work on the internet . Go to HLDS\cstrike folder and open server.cfg with Wordpad or Notepad. Deleeverithing and paste this

Code:
    // server name
    hostname "Server Name"

// rcon passsword
    rcon_password "password"

// server cvars
    mp_friendlyfire 0
    mp_footsteps 1
    mp_autoteambalance 1
    mp_autokick 0
    mp_flashlight 1
    mp_tkpunish 1
    mp_forcecamera 0
    sv_alltalk 0
    sv_pausable 0
    sv_cheats 0
    sv_consistency 1
    sv_allowupload 1
    sv_allowdownload 1
    sv_maxspeed 320
    mp_limitteams 2
    mp_hostagepenalty 5
    sv_voiceenable 1
    mp_allowspectators 1
    mp_timelimit 25
    mp_chattime 10
    sv_timeout 65

// bots
    bot_quota 0
    bot_quota_mode fill
    bot_difficulty 2
    bot_chatter off
    bot_auto_follow 1
    bot_auto_vacate 1
    bot_join_after_player 0
    bot_defer_to_human 1
    bot_allow_rogues 0
    bot_walk 0
    bot_join_team any
    bot_eco_limit 2000
    bot_allow_grenades 1
    bot_all_weapons
    bot_allow_grenades 1
    bot_allow_pistols 1
    bot_allow_sub_machine_guns 1
    bot_allow_shotguns 1
    bot_allow_rifles 1
    bot_allow_snipers 1
    bot_allow_machine_guns

// round specific cvars
    mp_freezetime 6
    mp_roundtime 5
    mp_startmoney 800
    mp_c4timer 45
    mp_fraglimit 0
    mp_maxrounds 0
    mp_winlimit 0
    mp_playerid 0
    mp_spawnprotectiontime 5

// bandwidth rates/settings
    sv_minrate 0
    sv_maxrate 0
    decalfrequency 10
    sv_maxupdaterate 60
    sv_minupdaterate 10

// server logging
    log off
    sv_logbans 0
    sv_logecho 1
    sv_logfile 1
    sv_log_onefile 0

// operation
    sv_lan 0
    sv_region 0

// execute ban files
    exec banned_user.cfg
    exec banned_ip.cfg
    Edit your server name and any other cvar you like (only if you know what you are doing). Save the file and exit.

7. Add these lines in server.cfg . They will make your server visible in game`s Internet list of servers

Code:
    setmaster add 193.84.64.9:27010
    setmaster add 69.28.151.162
    setmaster add 72.165.61.189
    setmaster add 207.173.177.11
    setmaster add 65.73.232.251:27040
    setmaster add 65.73.232.253:27040
    setmaster add 207.173.177.12:27010
    8. No go to HLDS\cstrike\liblist.gam , open it with Notepad or Wordpad and add this line
    Code:

amedll "addons\metamod\dlls\metamod.dll"

9. In order to turn the server on, create a shortcut of hlds.exe file on your desktop and double click it. Edit the Server Name and chose your map, port and RCON Password and click Start Server. The hlds.exe file is located inside your main directory (HLDS).

The installer automatically installed Amx Mod X 1.8.1 on your server. Amx Mod X helps you to administrate your server ( change maps, set up cvars, kick players) and shows the game statistics .

To see if it runs properly go to the server console and type meta list . If the message recived is:

AMX Mod X - RUN

..then everything it`s OK.

This is pretty much it. Have Fun !
    karan20000000000
    OBHost Junior Member
    OBHost Junior Member

[Guide] How to dedicated server instalation Empty Re: [Guide] How to dedicated server instalation

Post by karan20000000000 Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:50 pm

I want to setup cs server on my vps running debian 7. how to do that?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:43 am