Closed (Visit : http://sa-mphost.net)

<strong><div align="center"><span style="color: #ff0033;"><span style="font-size: 18px;">Dear Users,

We Upgraded Our System And Changed Our SA-MP Free Hosting Website To (Http://sa-mphost.net)
Visit SA-MPHost.Net for Grabbing Your Server.

Thank You

Regards
Mohammad Owais (Ossi Baba)
CEO At OBHost.Org</span></span></div></strong>

Closed (Visit : http://sa-mphost.net)

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» SA:MP Server Application
Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:17 am by xCubic

» SERVER REQUEST {SAMP}
Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:58 am by Aditya

» my app
Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:48 pm by Ossi Baba

» Server App
Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:59 pm by Ossi Baba

» application

» NEED ROLEPLAY SCRIPT

» How to upload fraps video fast in youtube
Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:56 pm by Gramatik

» Hello
Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:40 pm by Snake_Eyes[DTBF]

» Application!
Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:07 am by Snake_Eyes[DTBF]

Poll

What About Our Hosting
89% 89% [ 117 ]
2% 2% [ 3 ]
3% 3% [ 4 ]
3% 3% [ 4 ]
2% 2% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 131

Flag

Flag Counter

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:21 am

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 861 messages in 368 subjects

We have 259 registered users

The newest registered user is xCubic

[Guide] How to install a GTA SA Mod

targuisti
OBHost Junior Member
OBHost Junior Member

[Guide] How to install a GTA SA Mod

Post by targuisti on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:32 am

What are mods and what are their role?

Mods are usually .txd and .dff files that can be found all around web,and replace original files from game,with some new to your liking.People always crash their games because of wrong program using like SAMI (San Andreas Mod Installer),so they must reinftall game or find original gta3.img file.Right program for modding is IMG tool,that replaces right one files that you want,but its too slow process,so i found on web Alci's moddified IMG tool.Here is guide for use:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1.

To select file that contain original files from game,and that you want to modify,click on File.

------------------------------------------------

Step 2.

This window will pop up.Go with this order: My Computer>Local disc C (usually it contain GTA and other games)>Program Files>Rockstar Games>GTA San Andreas>models and then select gta3 (this is .img file).

----------------------------------------------

Step 3.
So far empty list will be populated with all files.For changing those files click on Import files (replace if already exist).New window will pop-up.In that window you need to search for those mods what you want to enter.Open folder that contain them and mark them all!When they are marked click "Open" and all of them will be put on place of old ones.

---------------------------------------------

Step 4.
All files that u entered will be marked with green color,but ones that being replace will be gray.This is useful if you enter much files,so you can monitor you process and check what is left to do.

Step 5.
Now you should click on X (exit) icon in corner of window.Now will pop up window that ask you do you want to save changes,you click Yes,and all of you process will be done.

Advice:
Mods are fun some time,but if they bore you,replace that gta3.img file (that i showed how to modify) with original one.To make original backup that will stay unchanged,just copy gta3.img file and move it to some folder or like that,there where it will not be affected by GTA SA folder.

Good sites for mods download are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:45 pm